Parenting Expert, Entrepreneur and History Film-Maker with 23 Million Views on YouTube
New Books Network 2018
This podcast was first published in 2018. Since then our guest Patrick Ney has become involved in a parenting startup “All about Parenting”, delivered a TEDxKazimierz talk which has been viewed more than 335,000 times, and is a regular host on PAP owned “The First News” channel.
Patrick Ney is a British-born filmmaker and writer living in Poland. His films focus on Polish society and history. They have had more than 17,000,000 views to the end of 2018. He works as a digital marketer specialising in story-based digital sales funnels at James Cook Media. His specialisation is in producing short-form video content that works on Facebook.
He is a popular media commentator on UK-Polish affairs. He also regularly appears as a guest in podcasts on digital marketing and LinkedIn. Brought up in the United Kingdom, Paddy moved to Poland in 2010. 'There's so much going on in Poland,' he says, 'it's this cauldron of dynamism, hard work and opportunity. Living here has changed me, and it's my purpose in life to help Poles to develop as well.'
- Michael Moran - A Country in the Moon 'A man who favours the rational, pragmatic and imperial temperament of the conqueror will not find much to sustain him in Polish history. But the rhapsodic temperament, the lover of charm and hospitality, the brave and reckless in life the imaginative observer, the advocate of freedom will surely be satisfied. the lover of horses, and horsemen, the patriot who treasures honour and fidelity above all, the romantic who favours the heroic gesture over the consequence, the burning emotion over the achievement, sincerity of intention over regularity of thought - such as these will mine a rich seam'
- Czym jest Polska? 2 million views (in Polish)
- Czym bedzie Polska? 5.6 million views (in Polish)
- Talk at a Polish High School (in Polish)
- Witold Pilecki film
- Maximilian Kolbe - porazka!
- Beef and Dairy Network podcast
About your host Richard Lucas
Richard is a business and social entrepreneur who founded, led and/or invested in more than 30 businesses, Richard has been a TEDx event organiser, supports the pro-entrepreneurship ecosystem, and leads entrepreneurship workshops at all levels: from pre-schools to leading business schools. Richard was born in Oxford and moved to Poland in 1991. Read more here, watch is autobiographical TEDxTarnow talk here.