Danielle BeanJan 22, 2023
The Feminine Genius
Everyday Mysticism and How to Organize Your Life around It
New Books Network 2023
Danielle Bean talks about everyday mysticism and learning to listen for God in her book, Whisper: Finding God in the Everyday. God is there in our daily tasks and especially in our daily relationships. She also talks about the special role that women play in the Catholic Church – the feminine genius – from the Virgin Mary to today’s busy moms. Both of these threads are a delightful continuation of our earlier discussion about St. Thérèse of Lisieux and the Little Way (with Heather King and Lauren Nelson, on episodes 04 and 05, respectively).
- Whisper: Finding God in the Everyday, from Ascension Press
- Girlfriends podcast
- The Gist TV show on Catholic TV
- Heather King on Almost Good Catholics, episode 04: Divine Intoxication
- A Discussion about Alcoholism, Grace, Sainthood, and Women in the Church.
- Lauren Nelson on Almost Good Catholics, episode 05: The Little Way
- Making Friends with the Saints.