Founder and CEO of Nozbe, a Leading Productivity Tool
New Books Network 2022
This podcast was first published in 2017.
Michael Sliwinski is a productivity guy - he’s the founder and CEO of Nozbe - a project management and collaboration tool for busy professionals and their teams.
Nozbe is a web-based tool with apps for all the major platforms. Michael is also a speaker, author of best-selling books, a podcaster and a blogger. He is happily married to his wife Ewelina and they have three daughters. Michael is known for his un-orthodox way of running Nozbe - our company doesn’t have any physical office (#NoOffice) and we dedicate Fridays to weekly reviews and personal development (#TGIF).
- 2018 Mobiconf presentation in Krakow
- @MSliwinski on Twitter
- Nozbe.com - a productivity app for busy professionals
- Co-author of the first post-PC book: iPadOnlyBook.com
- Tooth Brush Test" in "To change the world - start with yourself | Richard Lucas | TEDxTarnow
- 91year old Wojciech Narębski at TEDxKazimierz
- 8 Year Old Marianna Pazhik on the TEDxKazimierz stage
- Lessons from when 52 year old Ray Croc sees the first Mcdonald's and meets the brothers
- Michael’s Linkedin
- Time Management from Piotr Nabielec
- and his TEDxKazimierz talk in Polish… Czas to nie pieniądz - dlaczego warto zarządzać swoim czasem
- How to organise communication
- Summary of Hyram Smith’s book about time and life Management
- About Michael
About your host Richard Lucas
Richard is a business and social entrepreneur who founded, led and/or invested in more than 30 businesses, Richard has been a TEDx event organiser, supports the pro-entrepreneurship ecosystem, and leads entrepreneurship workshops at all levels: from pre-schools to leading business schools. Richard was born in Oxford and moved to Poland in 1991. Read more here, watch is autobiographical TEDxTarnow talk here.