Becky O'ConnorAug 25, 2022
The ESG Investing Handbook
Insights and Developments in Environmental, Social and Governance Investment
Harriman House Limited 2022
As global governments and regulators set an agenda for net zero carbon emissions, the focus on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) criteria among investors, from pension scheme members to institutions, is on the rise.
The ESG Investing Handbook: Insights and Developments in Environmental, Social and Governance Investment (Harriman House, 2022) is an indispensable guide to the history, developments and latest thinking into the future of ESG investing from some of the most influential names in the business.
Featuring interviews with:
- Lisa Beauvilain, Director, Impax Asset Management
- Tony Burdon, CEO, Make My Money Matter
- Mark Campanale, Founder & Executive Chairman, Carbon Tracker
- Amy Clarke, Chief Impact Officer, Tribe Impact Capital
- Keith Davies, Chief Risk & Compliance Officer, Federated Hermes Ltd
- Bruce Davis, co-founder, Abundance Investment
- Ingrid Holmes, Director, Green Finance Institute
- Yan Swiderski, co-founder, Global Returns Project
- Richard Wilson, CEO interactive investor
- The Baillie Gifford Global Stewardship Team
Expert Editor, Becky O’Connor covers the big questions and key themes, such as the effectiveness of divestment versus engagement strategies for promoting positive change as well as difficult topics, such as greenwash.
John Emrich has worked for decades in corporate finance, business valuation and fund management. He has a podcast about the investment advisory industry called Kick the Dogma.