How would you like to experience your life? It’s an intriguing question, and yet we’ve been conditioned to believe our life visions and goals are often unattainable—until now. With The Possibility Principle: How Quantum Physics Can Improve the Way You Think, Live, and Love
(Sounds True, 2017),
psychotherapist Mel Schwartz offers a revolutionary approach to living the life we choose.
Though science has vastly expanded our knowledge, it has also led us to adopt a worldview where we see ourselves as insignificant specks living in a mechanical universe. Now, insights from quantum physics reveal that our universe is, in fact, a vibrantly intelligent reality and that each of us plays a vital role in shaping it. In this groundbreaking book, Schwartz shows us how to integrate this new quantum worldview into our everyday lives, allowing us to transcend our limitations and open to infinite possibilities.
The Possibility Principle
reveals how we can apply the three core tenets of quantum physics—inseparability, uncertainty, and potentiality—to live the life we choose, free from the wounds of our past and the constraints of our old beliefs. You can learn to:
- Develop a mastery of your thinking as you free yourself from the replication of old thought patterns
- Utilize the concept of wave collapse to realize that you are not imprisoned by your genes, brain chemistry, or past traumas
- Overcome anxiety and depression through a shift of mind
- Thrive in resilient relationships and develop powerful communication skills that foster empowerment and intimate connection
- Embrace uncertainty to ride the waves of personal change
is a psychotherapist, marriage counselor, author, speaker, and corporate leadership and communications consultant. He practices in Westport, CT and Manhattan and works globally by Skype. He has written two books, The Possibility Principle: How Quantum Physics Can Improve the Way You Think, Live, and Love
and The Art of Intimacy, The Pleasure of Passion
Elizabeth Cronin, Psy.D., is a licensed clinical psychologist and mindfulness meditation teacher with offices in Brookline and Norwood, MA. You can follow her on Instagram or visit her website at https://drelizabethcronin.com.